Swimming Pool Repairs Larsen Contracts have recently completed repair and upgrade works at two leisure centres and swimming pools operated by Belfast City Council. Larsen Contracts were appointed following tender to undertake:
- demolishment of existing screeds, concrete plinths and drainage from pool hall and changing rooms/showers
- Install new stainless steel drainage
- build new block work plinths for lockers
- Install c 570m2 of new screeds to complicated falls using Larsen's Larcem 25 polymer screed
- Re-tile same floor area
- install movement’s joints
The programme also included extras of wall tiling and plastering. The works was completed over an 8 week programme and were completed on time and to a high standard approved by the Client. Larsen Contracts have subsequently been successful in tender for similar works at Shankhill Leisure Centre for Belfast City Council.
Also posted in Uncategorized | Tagged screeds swimming pools,swimming pool refurbishment | Comments are closed.